PART-TIME BOOKKEEPER POSITION AVAILABLE
Morris Builders, LLC is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to assist in managing our day-to- day accounting and finance requirements. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position must be a skilled multi-tasker, reliable and committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
Bookkeeper Responsibilities and Duties:
- Reconcile bank statements monthly.
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers.
- Match purchase orders with invoices.
- Monitor office expenses, tally and enter cash receipts.
- Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances.
- Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets.
- Prepare quarterly and monthly tax returns, along with payroll, operating and business taxes.
- Prepare year end W2’s and 1099s.
- Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Minimal five years’ experience working in accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, data entry, record keeping, payroll, payroll reports and submitting payroll taxes.
- Experience working with a construction company.
- Strong knowledge of construction accounting principles.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and QuickBooks.
- Strong understanding of business and income tax worksheets and computations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Prior construction account experience is preferred.
*******SALARY IS NEGOTIABLE*******
I certify that all statements made herein and on the enclosed resume are true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I authorize investigation of all statements herein recorded. I release from liability all persons and organizations reporting information required by this application.